- Name the four materials most commonly used in the construction of skis.
- Be able to execute with good form and ability the following: stem, glide, and kick‑turn. Also show ability to use ski poles correctly.
- Applicant may have choice of a. or b.
- Demonstrate ability to jump at least 25 feet with good form. Form is to be judged according to regular standards of ski jumping.
- Ride in good form a moderately difficult slalom course with at least two jumps and six turns in it.
- Write or give orally to the examiners a brief statement about skiing, including the following subjects: the proper clothing to wear, equipment, your own reaction to skiing as a healthful hobby, and the thrills you have experienced.
31 in stock