- Name the tree main parts of the sanctuary and the court yard.
Tell what was in each part.
Tell what each piece of furniture represents.
- Make a scale model of the sanctuary, the court yard and the position of all the furnishings. (Remember to add N, S, E, W)
- How many coverings were over the sanctuary?
List the type of coverings in the order from inside to outside.
Tell what each covering represented.
- The following colors were used in the sanctuary and in the priests clothing. Tell what each color represented.
- Discuss and memorize 1 John 1:9, Daniel 8:14, and Exodus 25:8.
- The priests were from which of the 12 tribes? Why?
- Describe the robe of:
The common priest.
The high priest.
- Read and discuss The Great Controversy page 488 and Hebrews 4:14-16.
- What kinds of animals were brought daily to the courtyard?
- Write a paragraph or tell how you see Christ represented in the sanctuary and its services.
10 på lager