- Write or explain orally the different types and uses of pottery and the materials used in making it.
- What is the purpose of a glaze? Describe the specific dangers to be avoided.
- Design and draw two pottery forms, one of which must be decorated.
- Do three of the following. Each project is to be decorated, such as painted, glazed or indented.
- Using the coil method, make a jar or vase.
- Using the slab method, make a box.
- Using the pinch pottery method, make one object.
- Design and make four different tiles.
- Make a tray or dish.
- Throw a simple vase on a potter’s wheel.
6 på lager