- List five courtesy rules for giving and receiving gifts.
- Do the following:
- Collect different types of wrapping paper, at least ten grades, five-by-seven centimeters in size.
- Choose a suitable gift wrap pattern for wrapping a gift to a child, an adult, a sister, a brother, etc.
- Demonstrate carefully wrapping a simple rectangular box in paper.
- Wrap the following types of gifts with ornamental supplement:
- in the form of a cube
- in the form of a cylinder
- extraordinary (your option).
- Know how to make a gift bow (3 types).
- Correctly and carefully pack a gift. Give the wrapped gift to someone in your family, church, or community.
10 på lager