- Spend a minimum of five hours observing a licensed master barber/ hairstylist while at work.
- Name three essentials in the care of hair.
- Demonstrate the ability to hone and strop a razor properly.
- Demonstrate the ability to give a shampoo correctly.
- Be able to explain and demonstrate at least two methods of cutting hair.
- Explain and demonstrate the purpose of at least two different kinds of combs used in cutting hair.
- Explain and demonstrate the purpose of two different kinds of scissors.
- Explain and demonstrate at least two purposes for the use of a clipper.
- Write 500 words on what you learned during your apprenticeship at the barber shop.
10 på lager