- Know and explain the archery safety rules.
- Identify the parts of an arrow.
- Identify the parts of a bow.
- Correctly and safely string a bow.
- Describe and show how to use: arm guard, finger tab and quiver, bow sling, string kisser.
- Demonstrate the following shooting techniques:
- The stance
- Nocking the arrow
- The draw
- The anchor
- The hold and aim
- The release
- The follow-through
- Why is it necessary to have an arrow “nocking point” properly positioned on the bow string?
- Using a standard (Olympic bow) score one of the following:
- Indoors: 30 arrows (5 rounds) at 18 meters score 50 points on a 60 cm. target
- Outdoors: 30 arrows (5 rounds) at 25 meters score points on a 122 cm. target
10 på lager